Featuring Technology: Use of an internal generator creates all the necessary power. No batteries or external power is required.
The Model 50 Series:
- Stand-alone, single combination access control.
- Dual Mode (2-user) function that provides a small business or individual with the convenience of electronic locking.
- Model D50 meets all specifications of the Model 50, plus is fitted with a time delay feature.
The Model 100 Series:
- Offers advantages of basic electronic locking.
- Programmable keypad with resetable combinations.
- Time Delay.
- Multi-user access control with audit capability.
The Model 200 and 400 Series:
- Easily replace traditional mechanical Group I and Group II locks.
- Upgrades the security of any safe or archive storage unit.
- Perfect for security applications where shared access and audit capability are necessary.
The Model 2100 Series:
- Designed with basic operational programs and a variety of programming options.
- Can be used as a stand-alone lock, or when used with it’s proprietary PC software, as a sophisticated electronic security system.
- Retrofittable, can be used to replace obsolete mechanical dial locks to restore integrity of a safe.
We are here for you.
"Don't Struggle with The Kaba, Call Our Experts"
We Sell and Service all types of Safes including Gardall, Amsec, Sentry, and Brinks
"Don't Struggle with a Safe Lockout, Call Our Experts"
LOCKSMITH SERVICES SINCE 1977